In addition to being a Board-Certified Music Therapist (MT-BC) and a Fellow of the Association for Music and Imagery (FAMI), I am a certified trauma professional (CTP) and a Certified Autism-Informed Professional (ASDI). I'm currently pursuing licensure in Mental Health Counseling LMHC.
I have specialized in performance wellness for over 10 years. I’m also a fellow artist, so I understand from the inside out the unique challenges of life in the arts. I am a voice-over actor, music director, and composer/lyricist.
Through a humanistic, client-centered lens, I employ a variety of modalities - Music Therapy, CBT, Somatic approaches, Mindfulness, IFS, ACT, and others. I can help you:
– Reduce anxiety and manage stress
– Transform maladaptive thoughts and behaviors
– Befriend and disarm the inner critic
– Stimulate and enhance creativity
– Process and heal grief/trauma/toxic shame
– Connect with your intuitive wisdom
– Unlock mental, emotional, and creative blocks