In Santiago’s creative and clinical practices, they have sought to amplify the voices that most often go unheard. Santiago believes that the stories, experiences, and innovations of women, immigrants, disabled folks, and QTBIPOC are crucial to create long-lasting change across communities and creeds. When appropriate, Santiago employs music and creative writing into their practice… so get ready for some custom-made playlists, free writes, poetry, and ekphrastic writing exercises.
We are fiercely committed to:
1. Facilitating and empowering our communities to embrace restorative healing.
2. Social Justice that challenges inadequate standards of mental health care.
3. innovative programs and services aimed at reimagining care by decolonizing and reindigenizing mental health practices.
4. embracing transparency, accountability, and restorative workforce strategies which affirm our commitment toward the wellbeing of both clients and staff.
5. being for, and from, the communities in which we serve: honoring your beliefs, customs, and values without judgment and ensuring cultural sustainability.
6. treating individuals as their most authentic selves.
7. eradicating systemic oppression in our workplace and communities.
8. Honoring and acknowledging the land on which we reside as stolen from indigenous communities.