1) Those who are experiencing anxiety, depression, stress from school, work, relationships and/or parenting.
2) Kids who struggle with peer relationships, impulse control, anger management, self-esteem, depression and anxiety.
3) Teens and Adults who struggle with complex effects from childhood trauma, recent trauma, or having someone in their family who struggles with addiction.
4) Adults who are challenged with health conditions, chronic pain, and/or chronic illness.
5) Adults who are struggling with problem and compulsive gambling
6) Couples who struggle with feeling disconnected, misunderstood, alone, unsupportive, and have hence have grown apart.