Today I am joined by Julie and Gina as we discuss how COVID-19 has impacted our private practices. Gina starts out with some very handy tips that counselors can use while providing online sessions. We then dive into:
- The hardest part of being a therapist during the pandemic
- What the most positive thing has been
- Our favorite piece of advice for clients during the pandemic
- What the lasting impact will be on our profession
- What we'll remember most 20 years from now
- Our most petty and selfish grievances
Are you subscribed to my “Say More About That”? If not, what are you waiting for? You won’t want you to miss an episode. We’ll be adding bonus episodes once in awhile and if you’re not subscribed, you might miss out. Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
Did you enjoy the podcast? Please leave a rating and review the episode on iTunes. Those reviews lead other people find this podcast. You’ll help people learn about what therapy is like and how to find a counselor. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!