Meredith Futernick (She/Hers)


You CAN gain control over your mind and change your life.

Licensed Professional Counselor in Citrus County, FL

  • Free Initial Consultation
  • Contact
  • Individual

About My Clients

Did you know that we are usually accessing only around 10% of our mind? Meditation and hypnotherapy allows us access to the other 90% (the subconscious mind) which is where we can really make change happen and stick. This means that you have the ability to take back control of your thoughts, your emotions, and your behaviors. You can walk through your fears and change self-destructive patterns. You can manage anxiety and improve your life. It's ok that you need help with this. I am here for you.

My Background and Approach

I myself struggled with self-destructive behaviors for many years. No one teaches us emotion regulation or that "thoughts aren't facts" when we're kids. I didn't learn healthy coping skills until I was an adult. I can tell you that learning how to meditate and access my subconscious mind has completely changed my life. I am excited to show you how.

My Personal Beliefs and Interests

I offer sessions by video, phone, or chat depending on what's best for you. The process starts with a free phone consultation where we briefly touch on what you have going on, and make sure that we're a good fit. I look forward to starting this journey with you.

I offer online counseling in the following states:
I have experience with the following
  • Buddhism
  • Judaism

At A Glance

  • Experience: 8 years of practice


202-505-7582 Email Meredith
Online Therapy Serving All Of FL and CO
Citrus County, FL 34446
Online Therapy Serving All Of FL and CO
Orlando, FL 32802

Reach out to Meredith