- Slow down and listen to your emotions, thoughts, symptoms, and dreams.
- Talk through your experiences and mine them for information and guidance toward your most vital and meaningful life.
- Pause to metabolize what's happening.
- Feel your feelings.
- Therapy is a time to hear yourself think and make sense of things.
- Tend to your deepest self: feel, notice, reflect, become quiet, and slow down.
- Make better decisions, feel more self-acceptance, experience fulfillment and find meaning in the present and long term.
My theoretical approaches: Jungian, symbolic, practical, mythological, archetypal, relational, mindful, solution-focused, Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP), Highly Sensitive Person (HSP).